No better way to see Jamaica!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Excellent value. Cost includes eight wonderful days, all scheduled ground transportation, lodging, two meals a day, field trips and value added with programs, company, and knowledgeable guides.
- Small groups of self-selected, mature women of all ages, like-minded with adventuresome spirits, women you probably wouldn’t meet in any other way.
- Time for reflection, journal writing, hammock swinging, beachcombing, photography, watercolors, clay sculpting, sunsets, moon and star gazing.
- Guided from the moment you step out of the airport by one of our competent, knowledgeable drivers from Barret Adventures. You will be transported across the countryside in the comfort of an air conditioned van and welcomed on your arrival.
- Experience the “other side” of Jamaica, the little known, peaceful South Coast, a community of friendly people and rural village life in the fishing capital of Jamaica. Map
- Low key eco-tourism: waterfalls, rivers, ostrich farm, botanical garden, folk museum, snorkeling coves, quiet beaches, plantation ruins, humming bird sanctuary, palm reserve, basket cooperative, outdoor market, snorkeling, birding, horseback riding.
- Balance and healing through water therapy: snorkel in a jewel of a sea, dip under a waterfall, do laps in a fresh water pool, swim to the reef, ride the surf, meditate on the waves sloshing the shore, catch the light off the water!